Saturday, October 29, 2011

THE PALOMINO

All the finishing touches are done to The Palomino...it's move in ready for you!  It's hard to believe that it's low prim with everything that's in it.  I've kept The Palomino to under 135 prims.  There's a chimney peeking out of the roof for the fireplace that i've included.  In the summer, or when it's warmer, you can shut off the fireplace and the smoke that comes out of the chimney.  The backyard has a grassy area with two beautiful fall trees that I've scripted so that the leaves gently fall from them as the fall breeze whispers by.  The Palomino has an open floor plan with carpeted wooden stairs leading to an large loft area perfect for your bedroom and office area.  Down the hall is the private bath.  All the windows have built in blinds that open/close and disappear if you want to enjoy your landscape through the very large windows that wrap around the house. The Palomino comes with decorative shutters on the windows and two planters in the front of the house on either side of the porch.  I've kept the walls a beautiful neutral beige so you can add your own decorative touches.  The first floor has natural wood floors throughout - the upstairs is carpeted in a light beige tone. 



If you have any problems or suggestions, or want to see something special in my store, please leave Kerry Babcock a note card - she'll put it all on my "Rosie To Do" list. I'm not taking any custom work orders on at this time, unless Kerry sneaks it on to my "To Do" list...she's sneaky like that lol.

If you're looking for that perfect parcel of land, why not stop by and see what I have available for you to rent. You might just find the perfect parcel for your new home! You can check the pictures in my past blogs to see some of the new homes i've created for you. Two are even furnished!
My flagship store is located at...
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Rosie%20n%20Jock/208/30/22


I now have a second location, which I am busy stocking for your shopping pleasure. My annex is located at...
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kangaroo/135/219/61

While you are at either of my stores, don't forget to pick up your group tag. I'll be offering group discounts on selected merchandise and special surprises along the way for my group members. I'll be sending out notices to my group members to keep you up to date on all my new creations. My group recently received a special gift from me, make sure you pick up your tag and check the back notices to get your gift.

==Rosie==

No comments:

Post a Comment