Tuesday, November 29, 2011

JUST A QUICK UPDATE

Hi everyone!!

I hope that everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving, filled with warm and wonderful memories.  I'm back and busy as Santa's elfs are this time of year - getting things ready for you for the upcoming Holiday season.  Keep checking back to see what goodies I've got planned for your shopping and gift giving. 

If you have any problems or suggestions, or want to see something special in my store, please leave Kerry Babcock a note card - she'll put it all on my "Rosie To Do" list. I'm not taking any custom work orders on at this time, unless Kerry sneaks it on to my "To Do" list...she's sneaky like that lol.

If you're looking for that perfect parcel of land, why not stop by and see what I have available for you to rent. You might just find the perfect parcel for your new home! You can check the pictures in my past blogs to see some of the new homes i've created for you. Two are even furnished!
My flagship store is located at...
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Rosie%20n%20Jock/208/30/22


I now have a second location, which I am busy stocking for your shopping pleasure. My annex is located at...
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kangaroo/135/219/61

While you are at either of my stores, don't forget to pick up your group tag. I'll be offering group discounts on selected merchandise and special surprises along the way for my group members. I'll be sending out notices to my group members to keep you up to date on all my new creations. My group recently received a special gift from me, make sure you pick up your tag and check the back notices to get your gift.

==Rosie==

No comments:

Post a Comment