I hope that everyone is enjoying their summer. Let me begin by telling you about me. I've been around in SL since 2004. During that time, I have strived to bring you the best of my low prim creations to enhance your SL life. For the past few months, I have been busy at work creating a complete new line of everything for your Second Life to add to my existing vintage items. My vintage items will still be available for a limited time.
My newest collection of homes starts off with two that I have just completed. One is called "Sea Breeze" and the other is called "Sea Spray". Both homes are very low prim (under 125 prims) and are meticulously crafted down to the smallest detail. They are both unique because they will nestle perfectly either on your beach front island as you feel the gentle tropical breezes blow through the windows, or on your mainland property. My collection will enhance any landscaping you choose. If you don't have your own parcel, stop by my island and take a look at the rental space I have available - you might find that perfect spot for your new home.
Along with the start of my new collection of beach homes, I have also created a complete new line of custom sculpted furniture for both inside and outside your home. My new line of sculpted furniture features kitchens, livingrooms and bedroom furniture along with all the decorative touches that you'll need - such as lighting and ceiling fans.
While you are at my flagship store, don't forget to take a look at my new line of female skins, eyes and lashes to give your avatar a complete new look. I also have a new like of makeup to enhance any skin you already have. To top off your new look, don't forget to see my new line of clothing. You'll also find gorgeous shoes which are a perfect compliment to wear with jeans or a new dress.
My flagship store is located at...
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Rosie%20n%20Jock/208/30/22
I now have a second location, which I am busy stocking for your shopping pleasure. My main store annex is located at...
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kangaroo/135/219/61
While you are at either of my stores, don't forget to pick up your group tag. I'll be offering group discounts on selected merchandise and special surprises along the way for my group members.
==Rosie==




This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete