Hi Everyone - I hope that anyone who was in Hurricane Irene's path is ok and safe.
I've been busy creating a new addition to my beach home collection for you. The newest home is called "Seacliff". It is a large, under 135 prim, four level home with the same features as my other two in the collection. The Seacliff features a large patio in the front of the house, perfect for an outdoor BBQ to entertain your friends and enjoy the rest of the summer for the upcoming Labor Day weekend. The first floor features an expansive livingroom area with a vaulted ceiling, kitchen, office area and bathroom. The second level features a large open area leading to a bedroom on one side and a private balcony. This level also has a small stairway leading to the master bedroom. Off to the side of the master bedroom, there is another small stairway leading to the bathroom. The rooms can be whatever you want them to be - whatever fits your lifestyle. I called the rooms bedrooms and bathrooms to make it easier to describe the house here for you. The Seacliff and pictures of it are in the rezzor at my main store. I have it listed at a special introductory price of 500L until Tuesday. After that, the price will go up to 600L. I'm still stocking my annex store - it should be done soon.
I've added lots of new things to my main store. Stop by and see the new furniture and clothes I've just added. I have tons of new things that are in the works. Kerry Babcock is my Advertising Manager and all around "girl friday", she has a "Rosie To Do List" that she keeps updating and leaving on my desk of new projects for me to consider. One of my newest projects that i'm thinking about, is a new line of "shabby chic" furniture. If you have anything that you'd like to see in my shop, drop Kerry a notecard and she'll put it on her "Rosie To Do List." Check back soon and see what I've got planned next for you!!
I'm also going to be involved with the creators and designers in the 60L Weekend group - so check back to see what specials I'm going to offer.
If you're looking for that perfect parcel of land for your new home, or already have a house that you love, come see the parcels that I have for rent here on my island. My rental properties are next to my main store - come take a look while you're here shopping.
When you're shopping at my store, don't forget to wear your tag for your group discount - and specials along the way for my group. If you don't already have a group tag, just pick one up at my main store.
If you have any questions, please drop me or Kerry a notecard. She'll pass it on to me and I'll get back to you.
My Main store is located at:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Rosie%20n%20Jock/43/223/22
The annex to my main store is located at:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kangaroo/135/219/61

No comments:
Post a Comment