I decided to try something new and furnish my 40 prim Harbor Boathouse and Sand Dipper so I could sell them both furnished and unfurnished to you. Kerry and I had a lot of fun finding the perfect pieces to use from all my different collections and bring them all together to furnish the Harbor Boathouse and Sand-Dipper. I just finished them and with all the furniture in them - they are only a total of 110 prims. The houses are all packed up and in the home rezzor at my main store. Just to give you an idea of all the goodies I've packed inside the Boathouse and Sand-Dipper for you, here's what I've included. A bench on the porch so you can sit outside and enjoy the day and the gorgeous night sky. Don't forget to use the doormat to wipe your feet before you go inside. Once you're inside, on the first floor, you'll see a complete kitchen, upper and lower cabinets, stove, microwave, refrigerator, sculpted sink and faucet with a granite countertop. In front of the window is a table with a lacy tablecloth, which Kerry says is perfect for the house - it's one of her favorites from my vintage collection. You can click on the lacy tablecloth to reveal just the tabletop underneath, or click on it again and you'll have a two place setting of dinner waiting for you, click it again and you'll see the lacy tablecloth with the dinner service on top. I have also included two sculpted, animated chairs with the kitchen set. In the kitchen area, there's a ceiling light to put on at night which will light up the whole downstairs. In the livingroom area, there is a couch and chair - both animated, a coffee table, bookcase and rug. Going upstairs, in the bedroom, I included a bed with a white, sculpted metal headboard and footboard. The quilt on the bed is scripted to move up or down on the mattress and it will keep you nice and toasty on those cold nights ahead. On the nightstand, I included a side lamp which will light up the upstairs at night. The bathroom has a clawfoot tub, sink and toilet. All the windows have lace curtains just to complete the look for the Harbor Boathouse and Sand Dipper.
Since this is the first time I've sold any of my homes furnished, I'm offering them to you for a special, introductory price of 500L....shhh don't tell Kerry. Come grab one quick before she finds out what I listed it at - she'll be nagging me to raise the price! lol
Don't forget to take a look at my new line of female skins, eyes and lashes to give your avatar a completely new look. I also have a new like of makeup to enhance any skin you already have. To top off your new look, don't forget to see my new line of clothing. You'll also find gorgeous shoes which are a perfect compliment to wear with jeans or a new dress. I'm going to be adding to my clothing line very soon - I've got some great new ideas!
If you're looking for that perfect parcel of land, why not stop by and see what I have available for you to rent. You might just find the perfect parcel for your new home!
I've recently joined the 60L Weekend Group - at least I think I did - so far they haven't gotten back to me, but as soon as I hear something, I'll let you know when to expect my weekend specials.
If you have any problems or suggestions, or want to see something special in my store, please leave Kerry Babcock a note card - she'll make sure I see it and she'll put it all on my "Rosie To Do" list. I'm not taking any custom work on at this time, unless Kerry sneaks it on to my "To Do" list...she's sneaky like that lol.
My flagship store is located at...
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Rosie%20n%20Jock/208/30/22
I now have a second location, which I am busy stocking for your shopping pleasure. My main store annex is located at...
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kangaroo/135/219/61
While you are at either of my stores, don't forget to pick up your group tag. I'll be offering group discounts on selected merchandise and special surprises along the way for my group members. I'll be sending out group notices to keep you up to date on all my new creations. My group recently received a special gift from me, make sure you pick up your tag and check the back notices to get your gift.
==Rosie==


No comments:
Post a Comment