Friday, September 23, 2011

NEW ITEMS IN MY SHOP

I've started a new line of furniture and have stocked my store with the start of the new collections.  I have two new livingroom sets on display right up front as you enter the store - you can find the complete sets for sale in the rezzor over on the right hand side on the first floor of the store.  If you want individual pieces, you can buy them from the display.  One set is in a gorgeous teal green the other is in a "shabby chic" print fabric.  Both sets have a couch, loveseat, club chair and side chair - along with a coffee table, end table and side table. 

I have also completed new kitchen cabinets with a country sink.  I made the cabinets in a warm, honey toned wood.  I have also made two kitchen hutches in that same warm toned wood.  One hutch is made with dishes lining the shelves, the other one I made without anything on the shelves so you can add your own dishes, collectibles, cookbooks or knick knacks to the shelves if you want to.

Up in the bedding department of my store, you'll see the new bedroom set and beds I've just completed.  The wood is the same warm matching honey tone I used for the kitchen cabinets.


I'm also working on groupings of furniture for my boathouse collection of houses - keeping the entire collection for it very low prim for folks who have a 512 parcel of land.  The kitchen is finished - it's a complete kitchen set.  The set includes both upper and lower cabinets, stove, microwave, sculpted sink with faucet and a refrigerator.  The kitchen also has a granite countertop and tile backsplash and totals only 9 prims.  Just add either of my 1 prim clickable dining tables and two of my 2 prim dining chairs for a complete kitchen for under 15 prims.  The clickable dining table has a lacy table cloth that you can "click" to remove, if you just want to see the table.  Another click of the table will give you the option of a 2 place dinner plate setting with food and silverware - click again and you will see the same dinner plate setting with the lacy tablecloth.  There are two versions of these tables - one is in a rich, dark wood and the other in a lighter wood grain.


Hope you enjoy my newest collections!


Don't forget to take a look at my new line of female skins, eyes and lashes to give your avatar a completely new look. I also have a new like of makeup to enhance any skin you already have. To top off your new look, don't forget to see my new line of clothing. You'll also find gorgeous shoes which are a perfect compliment to wear with jeans or a new dress.  I'm going to be adding to my clothing line very soon - I've got some great new ideas!


If you're looking for that perfect parcel of land, why not stop by and see what I have available for you to rent. You might just find the perfect parcel for your new home!


I've recently joined the 60L Weekend Group - so watch for my weekend specials!

If you have any problems or suggestions, or want to see something special in my store, please leave Kerry Babcock a note card - she'll make sure I see it and she'll put it all on my "Rosie To Do" list.  I'm not taking any custom work on at this time, unless Kerry sneaks it on to my "To Do" list...she's sneaky like that lol.

My flagship store is located at...
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Rosie%20n%20Jock/208/30/22


I now have a second location, which I am busy stocking for your shopping pleasure. My main store annex is located at...
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kangaroo/135/219/61

While you are at either of my stores, don't forget to pick up your group tag. I'll be offering group discounts on selected merchandise and special surprises along the way for my group members. I'll be sending out group notices to keep you up to date on all my new creations.  My group recently received a special gift from me, make sure you pick up your tag and check the back notices to get your gift.

==Rosie==

No comments:

Post a Comment